What Is Intuitive Wellness Coaching?
It is tapping into your energy space to help navigate you through where you are and where you want to be in life. Together, with your coach, you will identify your strengths, unique skills and talents. You will uncover your many life purposes and identify any roadblocks that may be keeping you from reaching your full potential.
Intuitive coaches point out what you cannot easily see for yourself. They assist in healing and guide towards wholeness and well-being in every area of life.
An intuitive coach will work with you on how to connect and trust your intuitive self (gut instincts). Coaching is not a one size fits all approach, so intuitive coaches will use many different energy modalities to create a plan, roadmap and action steps to help you reach your goals.
They will encourage you, challenge you and support you through every step of your journey.
These niche coaches are there to motivate, uplift, and help you find what you’re looking for by asking key questions that prompt you to delve into your own mind and heart for answers. You are, and should always be, in control of your own life.
What Intuitive Wellness Coaching is not:
They are NOT licensed mental health professionals. They cannot diagnose or treat mental illness, mood disorders, or problematic behaviors. They should never tell you what to do or try to take control.
Intuitive Wellness Coaches are more action-oriented, while a therapist holds space for processing distressing things in life and works to uncover underlying issues.
Reasons you may need an Intuitive Wellness Coach:
- Hurt by past events and are unable to let go.
- Unmotivated and unfulfilled.
- Feeling angry and resentful.
- Feeling drained, tired and/or lonely.
- Jealous of others.
- Feelings of shame.
- Confused on where life is going. Feeling stuck.
- Feelings of emptiness and/or sadness.
Common energy modalities used in Intuitive Wellness Coaching:
What to look for in a coach:
- Comfortable and clear communication.
- They must have great listening skills or no go.
- Someone with experience in coaching.
- Look for CPC, ACC, PCC designations at a minimum.
- Someone with experience in energy healing.
- Look for Reiki certified and chakra certified at a minimum.
- Ask about their style of coaching and make sure it is right for you.
- Free consults are great for this. You can get a good idea about the person and ask questions before paying for their services.
- Authenticity. You will need a good, solid trust foundation to open up and feel completely comfortable with your coach.
- Shows passion for coaching and helping you.
- Holds space for honesty, but not judgement.
- Asks thought provoking questions.
- Great accountability partner.
- Sees your full potential and adapts to your needs.
The journey is a beautiful one as long as you are ready.
Love & light,
ACC & Certified Professional Life Coach
Certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach
Certified Reiki & Chakra Healer
Certified Skincare Consultant
Student of YogaRenew