Rosewater has been around since Cleopatra and used in skincare routines for centuries. Soaking in a lovely warm bath full of roses soothes the most irritated skin and will brighten your complexion. See full ingredient list below. Loaded with vitamin A, C and E, rose water will hydrate while helping to your skins tone and firmness.
- Can be used daily & on all skin types.
- Run warm water & let one or more pouches steep for 3 minutes.
- Soak for as long as you desire.
- May turn water a rose color.
- Soft spring with sweet floral tones.
Can be used as an intimate drawer or closet fragrance sachet.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Organic rose petals brimming with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This luxurious flower and symbol of love has been used by women for centuries in their beauty routines to reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, moisturize, soften skin and even heal wounds.
Organic, non-GMO and ethically sourced essential oil of jasmine relaxes and soothes your mind and muscles.