What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is an ancient holistic system of medicine that originated in India and is considered one of the oldest medical systems in the world. Ayurveda focuses on preventative wellness through a multimodality approach including lifestyle, diet, herbs, meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, and understanding how one's environment impacts them.
Ayurvedic Medicine aims to enhance balance and harmony within the body, mind, and spirit by identifying root causes and peeling away at them until balance and harmony are reached.
Benefits of Working with an Ayurvedic Wellness Consultant
- A better understanding of your body makeup (Prakriti), based on the 3 doshas, Vata, Pitta, Kapha, and how you can optimize it to work for you rather than against you
- Learn your imbalances (Vikriti) based on the 3 doshas, Vata, Pitta, Kapha, and how to nurture them into balance.
- Simple effective techniques to create balance and reduce stress and anxiety in your daily life
- Promote and support optimum wellness through lifestyle changes
- Enhance inner peace that promotes healthier choices and behaviors
- Simple effective techniques to optimize your success in your wellness goals
- You will have the tools and support to begin living your best life!
- A non-judgmental supportive space for you to reach your wellness goals while creating accountability through check-ins
As your Ayurvedic Wellness Consultant, I aim to meet you where you are, identify root causes, and provide attainable and sustainable recommendations that best support you. You are unique so one size doesn't fit all in my approach to guiding you.
I look forward to connecting with you and being your biggest cheerleader, accountability partner, and supporter in your wellness journey.
Once your consultation is scheduled I will email you a few items to help provide an overview of your needs and how I may help. This is part of your comprehensive consultation.
We will contact you within 24-48 hours either by email or phone that you provide at checkout to schedule your comprehensive consultation.